YDL 4.0 vs. 32MB RAM?

Dabe Murphy dabe at dabe.com
Fri Nov 19 23:14:38 MST 2004

Having just shelled out $89 for YDL4, I was extremely saddened to see:

   You do not have enough RAM to install Yellow Dog Linux.

Could somebody show me where in the documentation the "Minimum System
Requirements" are, and where they say that 32MB is unsupported (nay,
Just Won't Work)

I recently inherited an Indigo G3 iMac/333 (running System 8.6!) and
was hoping to "Wow!" my roommates by showing them that even though the
hardware was ancient, it was still capable of running a modern OS.

Apparently Yellow Dog 4 isn't as flexible as I'd hoped.  :-(

[PS - If indeed it is the case that I can't install YDL4 on this poor
box, whom do I contact for a refund?]