dual drive

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Nov 25 09:39:07 MST 2004

Nowhere in the companion to installing YDL 3.0.1 does it say to place the
YDL drive second. Go back and reread. It says to place the YDL drive
"first," which means jumpering as master and connecting it to the end of
the cable. The Mac OS drive would then go "second," which means being
jumpered as slave and being connected in the middle of the cable.