dual drive

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Tue Nov 30 06:55:26 MST 2004

The IDE standard/architecture may not strictly require it, but I'm
pretty sure that several models of Mac are pretty persnickety about
this very thing.  When in doubt, hard-jumper the drives to
Master/Slave and make sure the Master is at the end of the cable.

...ROMeyn

At 4:58 PM -0700 11/28/04, Corbett Battaile scribbled:

--
signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/prescor/signat-url.htm