Need help perfecting Video Capture

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 06:08:11 MST 2004

No idea about YDL (I imagine it's a lost cause since YDL is a small
market, and Formac is an even smaller market), but on OS X there's a
solution that i once upon a blue moon stumbled across (never bothered
playing with it since I got rid of the tower weeks after finding the
software ;-P):

<http://xtelevision.free.fr/>
<http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/11986>

If you're handy with code you may be able to do something with it ;-P.

You may be better off keeping a (small) partition with OS 9 and the
Formac software installed, and having another partion (HFS or HFS+)
where you can record video for later manipulation with iMovie or
whatever YDL tools you can find.

Eric.