MOL - Mac on LInux

Dan Wilson danw at leapoffaithstudio.com
Fri Oct 1 09:43:17 MDT 2004

I had problems with MOL on YDL 3.0.1. There is an FAQ that addresses
this. Essentially, you need to upgrade the kernel to 2.4.22-2g and MOL
modules.

Here's the URL:
http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/Configuring+YDL/
Kernel+Errors+and+Mac+On+Linux

Once I went through the steps in this FAQ, MOL works great for me.