Setting up a PPP server for OS X 10.3 clients

David Wadson wadson at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 4 06:32:02 MDT 2004

Unfortunately, that I'm not 100% sure of. Given that we haven't set up
an external modem at work in probably a couple of years, the modem came
out of one box and the cable came out of another. :-(  I do have a
Global Village Teleport 33.6 Speakerphone Edition in it's original box
that I can try instead. Unfortunately, can't just use it's cable with
the faster USRobotics modem as the modem end of the cable is a
different connector. I did find the a manual for the USR this
morning...I can switch the initialization string to enable software
flow control and see if that helps.

Dave