MOL - Mac on LInux

Brian McKee map at map-heb.com
Fri Oct 1 07:25:09 MDT 2004

Eric
	My MOL runs very well  (I haven't rebooted to X for weeks but use it
regularly)
I would suggest installing the 2.4.22-2g kernel (should be yummable,
but read the FAQ on how-to)
then get the matching MOL (also yummable)
That combo works well.
Brian

{snippage}

--
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.