Yums for YDL4.0?

Daniel Spieler spieler at donders.psych.gatech.edu
Sat Oct 2 13:34:21 MDT 2004

i've just updated my mac YDL 4.0 and, as a fedora user, i'm very happy
with it so far.  However, the first thing that I started to do was to add
mp3 support for xmms and, well, the preconfigured ydl 4.0 locations in yum
appear not to exist yet.  ok, I can live with that for now.  but...  this
means i need to find some way to get some of these ppc rpms.  poking
around has failed to turn up some mp3 support yet.  Livna repositories
seem to be just i386 and x86_64.

Anyone have any thoughts?  (also, if there are correct yum reps for ydl4,
it would be cool to find that out also).

Best,
Dan