What gives?

mascarasnake dontdrill at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 10:06:12 MDT 2004

Hey Doug -

Befuddled is the word that comes to mind. The only thing I can think of
at this point is for you to reset the CUDA switch.

A cursory google didn't give me a "where's the CUDA switch?" and I'm
really too lazy to dig my box out of it's cubby in my desk to double
check, but here's a how to:

<http://www.mail-archive.com/imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com/msg12502.html>

It's for an imac, but essentially the process is the same - you just
have to locate the switch in your box.

HTHO and g'luck