What gives?

GDB-B&W-X.3.5 slugg0 at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 6 17:16:31 MDT 2004

mascarasnake wrote:

> Hey Doug -
>
> Befuddled is the word that comes to mind. The only thing I can think
> of at this point is for you to reset the CUDA switch.
>
> A cursory google didn't give me a "where's the CUDA switch?" and I'm
> really too lazy to dig my box out of it's cubby in my desk to double
> check, but here's a how to:
>
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com/msg12502.html>
>
> It's for an imac, but essentially the process is the same - you just
> have to locate the switch in your box.
>
> HTHO and g'luck

I think befuddled is the perfect word for this situation and one that
fits me to a tee!  I completely forgot about the CUDA switch and
hopefully it should do the trick nicely.  BTW, while googling a bit on
my own I came up with this page which gives some great tips also.  Will
let you all know if it works after I try some of the things suggested on
this page.

http://resale.headgap.com/bobsmactips.html

Just a message from Doug...