install on 9600

Terrence Bradshaw bradshaw at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 8 08:19:40 MDT 2004

Try pluging a monitor into the onboard video (this a "just to see", X
shouldn't come up on that video unless there is a monitor attached, but
who knows)  Also, do you have a DB15 mac video to HD15 VGA adapter hanging
in the onboard video? That could be causing problems.

Finnally, try Xautoconfig --safe then startx.