What gives?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Oct 10 21:30:51 MDT 2004

I would have thought you wanted to know how to look at it so that you
could make a record of what it says under YDL after an unsuccessful boot
into OSX (before you reset the PRAM), and compare it to what it says under
OSX when booting into OSX succeeds. There's probably no need to understand
the stuff that matches; it's whatever's different that would be a red flag.