What gives?

GDB-B&W-YDL3.0.1 slugg0 at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 11 19:43:02 MDT 2004

Daniel Gimpelevich wrote:

>D'oh!! In an earlier post, you said that OS9 is on hda11 and OSX is on
>hda13, but here you have them the other way around! Also, if I were you I
>would change the second line to simply "device=hd:" and add "enableofboot"
>to the end.
>
><SNIP>

Sorry Daniel, at the time I wrote that it was the other way around!
 During one of my attempts to fix this problem I reversed the order of
the partitions to see if it made any difference.  It didn't so I went
back to the old way of doing it.  Will give your latest suggestion a
try.  Any guess as to why it was like that?

Just a message from Doug...