[OT] - Downloadable Mac OS

Rick Thomas rbthomas55 at pobox.com
Tue Oct 12 18:04:44 MDT 2004

You want

http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/
Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/System/
Older_System/System_7.5_Version_7.5.3/

All nineteen floppy images!

Beware of mail folding this very long URL...  you may have to
cut-and-paste.

Also beware that System 7.5.3 may not run on your machines.

There's an Apple TIL that give a matrix of which old Mac models are
compatible with which old MacOS versions, but I can't locate it right
now.  I'll followup to this posting if I find it.

Rick