[OT] - Downloadable Mac OS

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:59:47 MDT 2004

Check out eBay or the http://www.LowEndMac.com e-mail list called
"swap list". People are usually trying to get a few extra $ from their
old software. OS 8 is much obsolete so even $5 is better than nothing
(and lots of people will have loose OS 8 or 8.5 install disks lying
around from iMacs, iBooks, PowerBook G3s and Beige G3s that have long
since been sold or gone off to Mac heaven).

Eric.