(OT) Re: Headless YellowDog

sloopy sloopy at ydl.net
Fri Oct 15 07:40:58 MDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 16:07, Geert Janssens wrote:

> I believe this also was on /. some time ago. They used both usb and PS/2
> ports to get 4 keyboards and 4 mice connected.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geert Jan

yes i was atempting this on a ppc linux box not long ago... (the idea
was linux on one keyboard/mouse/video and MOL in another...) but since
finding synergy it has fallen by the wayside...

i had gotten quite far with it, if anyone wants to finish it i can email
the links etc i have for it (note: it was all pc centric but pretty much
generic linux stuff)

sloopy.