KDE, GNOME and older Power Macs

Marc markov at tele2.be
Tue Oct 19 13:45:58 MDT 2004

Op 19-okt-04 om 14:42 heeft David Wadson het volgende geschreven:

> On Monday, October 18, 2004, at 11:20  PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>

> Thanks for the tip, Leo. My knowledge of X is limited so I wouldn't
> have looked beyond KDE and Gnome. Looks like I'll be exploring
> different window managers.

I've been using an Afterstep version of say 96 and then you had some
kind of dock were you vcan start apps (you can configure the dock)

I ran netbsd & afterstep on IIsi, colour classic...  say I opened
several
xterms, an (O)clock, an xload and it still went fine...

Marc

--

ICQ# 286472197