Upgrading GIMP to 2+

sdidier at camasnet.com sdidier at camasnet.com
Tue Oct 26 22:19:08 MDT 2004

Eric,
I have to admit that I haven't yet installed it in YDL-3. As per Bill's
message I had installed Gimp-2 on my Gentoo install painlessly with a 2.6-5
kernel. i'll try it on YDL when I get back home from DC and have access to
DSL at my daughter's. Will let you know then what success or not I have!
Steve