YD 4

Ryan Nix yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:13:54 -0500

We have a Cogent 100 mbps line and everything downloads fast except
this.  The ftp site keeps disconnecting too.

Since it is beta, I think that is all the more reason to give it away.
If they want to charge for access to their servers, they should think
about a unique customer key for yum or something like that.