YD 4

Gavin Hemphill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:25:14 -0300

Well you'd better use to use the tools available to you to see where the
bottlenecks are then 'cause between here any YDL there don't appear to
be any.

Of course since you didn't read the terms of what you were signing up
for I have absolutely no sympathy.  Your claim that you "paid" for YDL 4
is totally false, you may have paid for a ydl.net subscription but since
YDL4 is not yet available you can't have paid for it.  They are NOT
simply charging for access to their servers (note the e-mail address) if
you read what you signed up for.  Please take your whining elsewhere.
	G++