YDL 4 + partion map problems

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
02 Sep 2004 15:02:26 -0400

There are NO packages available yet which yum can read or access at this
time for YDL 4.  I've searched through a lot of YDL mirrors; you also
can check the mirrors if you wish but as far as I know the only YDL
users who have access to YDL 4 are those who enlisted with TerraSoft's
YDL.net!

The rest of us, will have to wait until the other mirrors are all
updated with YDL 4.  This may take a while.  Caution: Don't hold your
breath waiting!