YDL 4 and partition map problems

Ryan Nix yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:10:49 -0500

I'm still having difficulty with YDL 4 partitioning for some reason.

Here is how I have manually set things up:

/dev/hda1  Apple Boostrap   1 mb             start 1               end 3
/dev/hda2   swap                 768 mb          start 3
end 1563
/dev/hda3      /        ext3        2728 6mb     start 1563         end
77317
/dev/hda4    /boot   ext3        100 mb         start 77317       end 77520

Upon attempting to install, I get "Partition Map has no partition map
entry!"

YDL 3 was always fine because it did it for me manually.

Please, help!!

Thanks,

Ryan

--