YDL 4 and partition map problems

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:21:26 -0700

/dev/hda1 must always be the partition map entry, not the bootstrap
partition. It seems you have deleted the partition map itself. The only way
to correctly recreate it now would be to reformat the whole drive under
MacOS, and then start over with Linux.
--
"No gnu's is good gnu's."   --Gary Gnu, "The Great Space Coaster"