Compiling Mono (C#) on YDL?

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Sep 2004 11:31:24 -0400

Why thanks for the update! I can understand better why Microsoft
wouldn't play "nice" especially as the Mac will have via YDL AND OS X
hooks into C# which allow them/us to work within .NET nets!  They'll be
less reason to use Windows than ever!!

I'm glad to hear of this development; it's a real surprise!  A pleasant
one!!