MOL for YDL 4

Olaf Olson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:16:06 -0700

I haven't a clue as to why Derick has had such trouble, but I *think* I
can say that he's unique. I have been running MOL since I first
installed YDL 3. It didn't survive the 3.0.1 update, but the
instructions on this August Body's FAQ site got me through that problem
with very little trouble, and I am working with my favorite Mac tools,
on top of my YDL installation.

I'd say go for it!

Olaf