MOL for YDL 4

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Sep 2004 21:36:39 -0400

OK. I understand your concerns a bit better thanks...  You may benefit
from reading the exchange between Mr. Brian Gillman and myself in our
discussion of "Compiling Mono" -- you'll be as surprised as I was!
We are just on the verge of a level of interoperaperability that has
never been seen before... and Mono will be the way it occurs!