GAIM 0.82

Eddie Bindt yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:49:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004, Olaf Olson wrote:

Olaf,

the fact that yum does not find the update is that no-one build the new
gaim (or any other app) and put it into the repository ...
Matthias Often builds new versions for freshrpms, but sometimes he is a
few days/weeks behind ...

That is one of the reasons I have my own private repository :-)

All staff at YellowDog is busy with YDL4, so no updates from there ...

Eddie