What about Linux-on-Mac?

slimboyfatboyslim yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:45:32 +0800

--Apple-Mail-1-167415398

you can try Gentoo on Mac OSX, it's brand-new and the link is somewhere=20=

in the list, I think it's sth linux on mac but I didn't try it yet=20
since it's quite dangerous.

=A9=F3 6 Sep 04 7:51 AM =AE=C9=A1ASteve Roy =B4=A3=A8=EC=A1G

> Hi again! :)
>
> I got Mac-on-Linux to run and it works fine with my setup. However I=20=

> can't help but wonder if it's possible to do the opposite. Instead of=20=

> running Mac OS X within Linux, how about running Linux within Mac OS=20=

> X. Is there such a piece of software out there? That would be=20
> tremendously useful for me because I run Linux mostly just to test my=20=

> Java software.
>
> Steve
>
> --=20
> Steve Roy <sroy@mac.com>
> Personal homepage: <http://homepage.mac.com/sroy>
> Projects homepage: <http://www.roydesign.net>

> HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords> =
site:terrasoftsolutions.com'

slimboyfatboyslim
http://www.slimboyfatboyslim.org

--Apple-Mail-1-167415398
	charset=BIG5

you can try Gentoo on Mac OSX, it's brand-new and the link is
somewhere in the list, I think it's sth linux on mac but I didn't try
it yet since it's quite dangerous.

=20

7:51
Roy