fstab stat to /dev/dvd failure

Daniel Gimpelevich yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:59:59 -0700

ln -s hda /dev/cdrom

That is, assuming your earlier post listed it correctly; my instinct would
be hdc instead of hda, but if the kernel reports it as hda, try that first.
Once you create the symlink (which anaconda should have done for you),
everything should work thec way it's supposed to, except KDE's automounting,
and I don't know how to fix that.
--
"Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do."
                                                        --National Lampoon