Help installing YDL on an RS6000 F50

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
17 Sep 2004 20:35:07 -0400

The link below addresses the rs/6000 specifically and mentions that YDL
3.0 is one of the distros that should work using this method.  I hope it
is helpful.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/IBM7248-HOWTO

The Champion Server page though ancient may have information on it
which, when combined with the link above should be able to give you a
working diskette or CD even.  Best wishes...