Help installing YDL on an RS6000 F50

Matthew Page yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:48:47 -0800

Thanks for the link...  I'm running into a similar problem with these =
instructions that I ran into with the Champion Server instructions.  The =
bootdisk mentioned in the article is for a PREP system and not a CHRP =
system so the boot process fails.

I don't know how to make a CHRP bootdisk.  The images I have found =
online all seem to fail.  Do any of you happen to have a CHRP bootdisk =
for yellowdog that you could email to me?

Matthew A. Page

=20

Behalf Of
> Derick Centeno
> Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 4:35 PM
> To: YDL Gen
> Subject: Re: Help installing YDL on an RS6000 F50
>=20
> The link below addresses the rs/6000 specifically and mentions that =
YDL

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/champion_server/rs6k.shtm=

> > Also, the URL says champion_server so I think that this FAQ may be
> > ancient.
> >

> > Thanks!
> >

> > mpage at  ciri dot com
> >

>=20
> HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords> =
site:terrasoftsolutions.com'