sendmail 8.13.x?

Shawn Protsman protoplasm at opcfw.com
Fri Sep 24 07:12:25 MDT 2004

Alternatives can be changed by using one or the other:

update-alternatives --config <name>
or
alternatives --config <name>

Alternatives allow you the system to have multiple versions of same or
similar programs.  It allows you to set the sym links for whatever
command you want to be the default.  It comes in handy if you have
various java versions you are using/testing.

Regards,
Shawn