YDL 4.0 on PB 500

Vikrum Denali vikrum at dslextreme.com
Thu Apr 7 00:07:52 MDT 2005

Ok.
This is beginning to drive me crazy.
I have made numerous posts about YDL 4.0.1 and trying to install it on
a PowerBook G4 500.
So I decided to get the 4.0 build and try that.
Once again, the same problem.  I have been through every scenario, and
this is really starting to tick me off.  Is there no way to get YDL on
this machine.  I do not want to have to go back to 3.0.  (is this based
on Redhat 9 or Fedora 1?).
I had a grand thought that it might be my add-on ram, that was a
memoryx.com cheap buy, but still no dice w/o it in the system.
I really do not know what to do.
I do not want to give up..... Not yet.
I want this machine to run linux; Does anyone have any ideas or tips?
I am begging now!!

Vikrum