Weekly announcment for

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:08:27 MDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:

> Andy,
>
> (1) You don't have to "shut up".
> I enjoy your contributions to the list [:-) :-)].

Thanks.  I was just kidding.  Sometimes I ramble so much, and I usually
text is a lousy means of transporting sarcasm ;) .  There, short and
sweet. :)

> (2) The clever garnome folks include a "bootstrap" directory in their
> GAR framework, which among other things contains firefox.  So...,  I
> you
> kick off the GAR process without any prior tinkering,  GAR will build
> and install firefox as a dependency if it cannot find a firefox
> development environment that it likes.

Well, it sounds like you had nothing to worry about.  Anyways, Thanks,
your comment is noted for the future.

Much better this time, I think :)

- --Andy