Weekly announcment for

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 14:00:48 MDT 2005

Andy,

(1) You don't have to "shut up".
I enjoy your contributions to the list [:-) :-)].

(2) The clever garnome folks include a "bootstrap" directory in their
GAR framework, which among other things contains firefox.  So...,  I you
kick off the GAR process without any prior tinkering,  GAR will build
and install firefox as a dependency if it cannot find a firefox
development environment that it likes.

-Joseph