Thunderbird 1.0.2 error.

Richard June rjune at bravegnuworld.com
Fri Apr 8 07:56:11 MDT 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 13:42, Jim Hart wrote:
> Many, many thanks to Bob Brose for continuing to build Mozilla products
> for Linux PPC.
Who is Bob Brose?

> That said, I just tried to run Thunderbird 1.0.2 on my YDL 3.0.1 system.
> I got the following error:
>
> ./thunderbird-bin: relocation error: ./thunderbird-bin: undefined
> symbol: gdk_threads_lock
Where did you get that thunderbird rpm? it looks to me like it wasn't built
for 3.0.1.

> Ideas? Suggestions? Is there some new library or library version that
> I'm missing?
gdk is part of gtk so you seem to have all the rquired libs
you might try going to http://cvs.terraplex.com/~ydl-extras/4.0/SRPMS grabbing
the source rpm from there and rebuilding it.
rpmbuild --rebuild thunderbird-1.0.2-0.ydx.0.src.rpm

--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/pubkey.asc