New open source flash player somewhat working on PPC

Baruch Chaim Stone stone at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:24:52 MDT 2005

A friend of mine is developing an open source flash player. I downloaded
and compiled the source on my Powerbook G3 running YDL 401 and it
worked! Albeit very slowly and buggy, the flash did play and sound did
come. At somepoint when it's working well I'll send another update and
whoever knows how to write plugins can hopefully work on it and in the
next year or so we have flash working perfectly on YDL.

YAY!!!

sincerely,
baruch stone