AS/400 on YDL 3.0.1...

Dylan dylan at dylwaritsolutions.com
Sun Apr 17 07:50:34 MDT 2005

I have set up my laptop (PB G4 500 running YDL 3.0.1...) to use at
work.  We have two AS/400 Servers that I have to access on a regular.
Does anybody know of a terminal that I can use that is compatible w/
AS/400 (I think it is VT 5250(???)...).  The Client Access Install CD
has a Linux client on it, but I think that it is compiled for x386.  Can
anyone advise me?

Also, we have an NT Server running SAP.  The SAP Install CD also has a
Linux client, but once again, I am pretty sure it is compiled for x386.
Has anyone ever used SAP PPC Linux or know how to get it running???

Dylan