device-mapper missing from kernel?

peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 01:55:59 MDT 2005

When I did the installation, I chose the  'install everything'  option, but
the default configuration for
the kernel didn't seem to have LVM enabled. I had to recompile with LVM
enabled, then
it all worked.

Peter

Shawn Houston <houston at iab.alaska.edu> on 18/04/2005 18:42:00

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
       <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>