Openssl > 0.9.7e segfaults (fwd)

frenzy at frenzy.org frenzy at frenzy.org
Mon Apr 25 13:39:12 MDT 2005

I'm using YDL 4.0.1 (64bit kernel) on a dual G5 Xserve.

I am getting segfaults whenever dealing with x509 certificates. Examples
include when I perform a self-signing or try to start httpd with SSL
enabled. This occurs when I upgrade to OpenSSL 0.9.7f or 0.9.7g. 0.9.7e
works like a charm. I'm using the 32-bit compile option in openssl, with
no other configuration changes.

Has anyone else in the YDL community come across this problem? I've tried
on some other boxes and the problem seems to be limited to either YDL or
ppc.

Thanks,

Randy

http://www.frenzy.org
"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?" -Juvenal