Bad Ydl 4.0.1 install on a Mac mini

Brian Wood beww at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 2 16:39:20 MDT 2005

Well if the "other" distro's X works at 1024x768 I'd start by just
copying the X config file from it over to YDL, X is X after all.

As for sound, I believe I read someplace that no Linux distribution
supports the Mini's sound chip at present, one reason I just bought a G4
iBook instead of a Mini. Now I'll put YDL on my old G3 iBook and have
some fun.