Bad Ydl 4.0.1 install on a Mac mini

Brian Wood beww at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 2 17:11:16 MDT 2005

An excellent article, and the one I was referring to, as it mentions
that you need to set things up "in preparation for the availability of
compatible drivers".

Note that the author set up an old iMac 233Mhz. machine to test audio as
Linux audio does not (as yet) work on the mini.

In the meantime, there are some cheap USB audio solutions that should
work on YDL if you need to have audio *now*. I doubt that it will be
long before the Mini's audio chip is "assimilated".