JOB POSTING: Application Evangelist

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 8 15:43:37 MDT 2005

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:11:21 -0700, Owen Stampflee wrote:

> [...]

If we may make suggestions, I nominate Pine; the rpm at
washington.edu/pine is for x86 -- and one of the posters on
gmane.linux.yellowdog.general gave a site, back in early May '05, where he
had posted an rpm that worked. It still does.

As you can tell from the participation on the pine list gmane carries, and
especially from comp.mail.pine, this app has lots of users, especially *ix
people.

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;