JOB POSTING: Application Evangelist

Danny Hembree danny-hembree at dynamical.org
Tue Aug 2 20:26:36 MDT 2005

This looks like a good fit for me. I used YDL several years ago to
develope a HA Linux server farm using DRBD, but left for OSX. With the
recent chip news I'm back. As the CTO for a small web hosting company,
I'm currently evaluating many open source packages on YDL with the view
of switching all our servers over to it and Fedora. We currently run
primarily OSX with some BSD and RedHat. I'm evaluating email/webmail,
web servers, FTP servers, ISP billing, Shopping Carts, Databases, CMS,
site templating, etc.. I'd be looking for around $500 a week and will
send a resume if your interested.