YDL-4.0.91

Joseph E. Sacco, PhD joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 19:27:02 MDT 2005

Installed YDL-4.0.91.

There are issues:

* NDIVIA issues
I am running an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX card.
- xorg-6.8.2 nv driver does *not* support a hardware cursor

        ==> perform install in text mode [NBD...]

        ==> edit xorg.conf
                Option      "HWCursor"  "false"

- virtual terminal switching is broken for the nv driver provided.
I posted a fix for this a while back.  I know that the fix made it into
the CVS code for both Xorg and Xfree86. Kindly update your code.

* network configuration
Have not [yet] figured out why the loop-back device was not
automatically configured.

suggestions
Upgrading perl, python, gnome, gcc, and glibc would be a good...

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net