Pine sources for YDL

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Thu Aug 11 14:24:15 MDT 2005

Or you can use the one I prebuilt a long while ago for someone on the
list here (beartooth I think).  Obviously it didn't go into a repo
anywhere, but it's still on my server.

Is this a recurring 6 month conversation thing? ;)

Mark

=======

http://web.brucemaudesign.com/~gerk/pine-4.63-1.ppc.rpm

Of course it comes with no warranties, but I just built it here and
it seems
to run fine ;)  I built it with all the stock options.

Mark

=======