[ydl-gen] OT?? Hardware question : b;inkety-blink

Brian Wood beww1 at mac.com
Tue Aug 30 17:47:43 MDT 2005

Interesting. I have often wanted an HD indicator LED on my iBooks. It is
disconcerting to me to have no feedback at all to tell me if the machine
has hung or is just "thinking".  Why would it drive you to insanity or
the brink thereof? I'd like to look into that kernel mod and see if I
could do that myself.

As for the sleep LED now, it functions quite normally for me under YDL,
now if I could only get the machine to wake up properly...