[ydl-gen] Re: HFS+ mount is read only -- how to make RW? (YDL 4.0.1)

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Thu Dec 1 11:53:26 MST 2005

On 1-Dec-05, at 1:33 PM, Jeffrey Paul Burger wrote:

> I read the other posts. I have no related messages in my /var/log/
> messages.
> And the link to the penguinppc site brings up a 404 message. Any
> suggestions?

You might try here for now:

http://penguinppc.org/archives/hasi/

Also you might want to report stuff like that the the site's
webmaster in the future if you find it.  Tey have just moved servers
and are still collecting a bit of the older stuff.

That said I wouldn't personally trust those userland tools, they are
WAY old and you'll probably have better luck with more modern tools.

Mark