[ydl-gen] ydl.net information

Richard Rudolph richrsvcn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 20:52:54 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm hoping someone could help me with information
concerning my ydl.net account.  I signed up for a
ydl.net enhanced account two weeks ago.  I selected a
username/password and I can log into My Ydl using my
username/password and view my account info.

However, I cannot access my mail account or log into
ftp.ydl.net using the username/password I set up.  All
attempts get rejected with invalid username/password.
Is there a trick to accessing ftp or mail?

All emails sent to support at ydl.net go unanswered.

Thanks!