lide 30 working yet was (Re: mounting a usb scanner ? was (Re: [ydl-gen] Mounting SD Memory card))

Une bévue yvon.thor at free.fr
Mon Dec 12 02:38:40 MST 2005

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:46:18 -0500
Derick Centeno <aguilarojo at verizon.net> wrote:

> So this approach is still only partially correct.  In other words, you
> may have found that your scanner is now recognized but why is lsusb
> still reporting errors?

Quit frankly, i don't know ))

here is my lsusb output :

$ /sbin/lsusb
Unknown line at line 4969
<the same up to the next />
Unknown line at line 5004
Bus 003 Device 004: ID ac05:0c02
Bus 003 Device 003: ID 6d04:0ec0
Bus 003 Device 002: ID ac05:0310
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 120a:0100
Bus 002 Device 002: ID a904:0e22
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000

then what is new, to me, are the lines starting with Bus...

i'm know under way of searching how to use my bluetooth mice and keyboard, thru a D-link bt key.

the terrasoft howto about bluez says something like "install bluez and that's all folks" ))
but this simplistic way don't work...

did you install usb view ?